- "Our complete satisfaction with Donarius cannot be overstated.
When it was decided that parishioner donations for our small church (500 families)
were to convert from manual posting to electronic posting we researched multiple
vendors. We were very disheartened by the quotes we received to not only convert
our database but also the maintenance cost to maintain the software.
What a delight to have found Donarius. The software offered everything we needed to easily
keep track of parishioners and their donations. We were particularly pleased to know that we could keep our data information "in-house"
vs. on a vendorís site, and the cost was within our very limited budget!
When we merged with our sister church, which was using another vendorís product, there was no question about converting their database to Donarius.
A remarkable feature of Donarius is the excellent support we receive from the company. Louie takes great care to
meet our expectations and his quick response to our needs (ie. utilizing bar codes for posting donations, customizing
features, upgrades, etc) is praiseworthy.
We highly recommend Donarius for managing a parishioner database." -
Karin G., Transfiguration Catholic Church,
Maspeth, NY (Since 2008)
- "I have used Donarius for 13 years, and I have an assistant to use it as well. It is easy to learn and will produce any kind of
report you need. The support is excellent if you have any questions." -
Sue H., Faith Presbyterian Church
Palm Springs, FL (Since 2006)
- "Our church has been using Donarius for more than 6+ years; and it is by far the easiest donation-tracking software I have
ever used. We used to track donations on Membership Plus, but there was one big problem--MP would not let us delete members who had even one
donation on record! That was when we decided we wanted to separate the two functions. Donarius is a very easy program to use, especially for
a person (like me) who is not particularly "tech savvy". It is easy to modify fields, such as membership types and donation designations
(such as missions, youth, general fund, etc.). That was important, as we have several recurring donation appeals during the year for which
we need to track totals. The tax receipts are also easy to modify and generate. I will be ending my tenure as donations clerk after this
October, after 12 years; and I feel confident that I can quickly teach our incoming clerk to use this program proficiently.
Thanks for making my job so easy!" -
Judy G., Hillview Baptist Church,
Kennewick, WA (Since 2009)
- "The food bank and social agency of which I am Treasurer and a Board member has been
using Donarius for several years. It has met our needs beautifully for donor records, donations,
donor letters and tax receipting. Our donor base has grown steadily, and there are now 1,559
donors in our records. Donarius has processed our records smoothly and effectively, without
glitches. I have recommended Donarius to other organizations." -
Ted N., The Compass,
Mississauga, ON (Since 2006)
- "Approximately 7+ years ago, I took over the weekly deposit function for my church,
which included tracking donations for CRA tax receipt purposes. Up until that time, tracking
of donations was done using an "off the shelf" spreadsheet program, which proved to be very
cumbersome, particularly with issuance of the annual tax receipts. I was introduced to
Donarius and found conversion from the spreadsheet to Donarius very easy. What I have found
even easier is entry of the weekly donations and reconciliation to our accounting system.
There is little maintenance required during the course of the year and provided one is
diligent in keeping the Donarius data base current (i.e. addresses, etc), issuance of annual
tax receipts or interim statements to donors is a very simple matter. Also, the software is
well supported and any questions or unique needs are quickly addressed by Nuverb Systems,
including periodic reminders for updated software. Any congregation requiring a "Donor"
database would be well advised to consider Donarius produced by Nuverb Systems Inc." -
Oscar Banziger, Joy Fellowship, Surrey, BC (Since 2008)
- "We have been using the Donarius program for several years and have found it to be
very user friendly and easy to use. As a database it is very easy to manage the various
types of information required throughout the year." -
Barb F., All Saints Anglican Church,
Ottawa, ON (Since 2005)
- "Donarius is a wonderful and compact software. We have used it for years. It is well
designed and easy to use. Priced fairly and highly recommended." -
Ted R., Wrightsville Assembly of God,
Elizabethtown, PA (Since 2005)
- "It has been a sincere pleasure to work with the Nuverb Systems people for the last few
years. Their software does everything I need and more, and is exceptionally well priced.
My hat is off to them." - Bourk D., Christ Family Church,
Loathe, KS (Since 2011)
- "I have been using the Donarius system for our church's financial recordings about
5+ years now. Initially it took some time to enter our members information into the system,
but since then there has been little effort needed to maintain the database, which is a
big timesaver. I have received several compliments from members that the quarterly updates
and annual tax reports are very professional; their contributions are tallied and reported
in a way that is easy to read. I am pleased with this service as well as the continuous
improvement they provide." - Stephanie S., Drayton Ave.
Presbyterian Church, Ferndale, MI (Since 2006)
- "I have been a very happy user of the Donarius software program for 3+ years.
Prior to purchasing the software, I utilized Microsoft Excel to keep track of donations.
This software has dramatically cut the time spent to record donations from one hour per
week to five minutes. At year end when I have to generate tax receipts, I went from one
week to thirty minutes. With the latest version of the software that I purchased two
months ago, most of my tax receipts will now be emailed and I will be done in minutes!
I have also had technical issues in the past due to my computer crashing and Nuverb was
excellent in quickly responding to my email and assisting me with restoring the software.
I would highly recommend this software for your church!" -
Henry, S., Iron Faith Fellowship, Wilmington, DE (Since 2010)
- "I purchased our first Donarius offering/receipting program in 2003 for a small church
in BC. This was a great success and is still used today. After moving to another small
community in BC where receipting was handled manually, I suggested Donarius, again, and
pointed out how well it works right through to printing tax receipts. We have now used
Donarius in this church for 3+ years and are very happy with this system.
Thanks Nuverb!" -
Eugene, B., Boundary Community Church, Midway, BC (Since 2010)
- "I've been using the Donarius program since 2008 and I have found it to be
reasonably priced and very user friendly. You certainly don't need to be a computer
genius to use it. The ongoing updates continue to improve the program and make the
work much easier and almost stress free. The user support is quick and so helpful.
I recommend Donarius to any church whether large or small." -
Gail S., Mission Baptist Church, Winnipeg, MB (Since 2008)
- "I love Donarius because it's so simple to use and yet does so much. I really appreciate
the personal service with Nuverb and how quickly they get back to me whenever I've had any
questions. Our church has been using it for years and will continue to do so. You can't get
a better software for the price either. Great on our church budget!" -
Janet, K., Place of Grace, Winnipeg, MB (Since 2004)
Donarius has a 4 ½ star rating on CNET
- "We selected your system for its simplicity, completeness and cost." -
Jim N., Second Baptist Church of Bristol, Bristol , PA
- "We were using Viansoft which is no longer in business. We had a software failure and no way to repair.
Your software is easy to use and covers all we need. Thanks." -
William K., New Hope Christian Church, Louisburg , NC
- "Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the Donarius program that I have been using for the past year. I am the envelope steward for
First Baptist Church, Smiths Falls, and use Donarius for tracking and receipting donations. I realize the program has many more functionalities,
and in the future, we may expand our usage.
Last year, we were in a position where our old program was not viable so we had to find an alternative. I did quite a bit of research into
various programs looking for one that would fit our needs, and Donarius was the program which seemed to be the best fit for us.
I have been more than pleased with the program itself, as well as the excellent support I receive regarding any questions or concerns. The program
itself is very user friendly and makes data entry , as well as data retrieval, very simple and quite time efficient. The reports are well organized
and easy to access, even for someone with limited computer skills.
Looking forward to continuing, and possibly expanding, our usage of the Donarius program." -
David S., First Baptist Church, Smith Falls, ON
- "I have been using Donarius for our Monastery donations over the last few months and have found the program
to be both comprehensive and well suited to our recording and receipting needs. Their support service has
always been prompt and quickly resolved any problems. It should be noted that the only problems I had with
Donarius were all due to my lack of computer skills and were not defects within the program.
An excellent program which I highly recommend." - Lindsay J., Bodhinyanarama Monastery, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- Read about why
Doug Gouley from Bayfair Baptist Church switched to Donarius
in the August 2008 issue of Christian Computing Magazine.
- Read Ron Winnacott's
story as he explains how his church tracked their offerings before and now
- "I am very thankful for the Donarius program that keeps track of church giving. I appreciate the new upgraded program.
I am not a computer whiz at the best of times, so I truly do thank God for the simplicity of the program to use on a weekly basis."
- Ruth R., Elliot Lake Baptist Church, Elliot Lake, ON
- "We are so happy to have found Donarius to replace our old and buggy Geminon software.
We are a small church and have to be mindful of our spendings so were pleased by the
software price. Donarius has everything that we need and more. The customer support
for our printing issue on our Mac was prompt and excellent, very surprising
considering the low price of the software."
- Nathalie D., Curries United Church, Woodstock, ON
- "I have installed and set up four separate copies of Donarius for each of the mid-size
parishes I now serve in one office under the same pastor, and in just a couple of
weeks I already feel good about using the software. Up to this point each parish was
doing something different, so finding a program to serve the needs of all four was
At one of our parishes, I've been using for many years a simple database to track
membership information and contributions. The software is very old and outdated, but
it did the trick. This led to my search for another database that would serve all four
parishes individually in order to keep track of membership information and groups
specific to each individual church, as well as contribution records and reports,
mailing labels, and the like. I was delighted to find Donarius as a stand-alone
software solution that fills these needs, rather than something cloud- or web-based
(much, MUCH more expensive to use). It took a little on-line digging, but I'm very
glad I found Donarius! It was easy to import my existing membership and contribution
files, and entering new information and contributions is a snap.
Louie was so helpful in getting me started, and I think Donarius is just what I was
Thank you!" - Denise U., Serving the Parishes of:
St. Aloysius, Calmar, IA St. Francis de Sales, Ossian, IA
St. Wenceslaus, Spillville, IA Our Lady of Seven Dolors, Festina, IA
- "I am the treasurer of a local Gideon camp and was looking for a program to track
contributions and print receipts. Donarius is perfect for my application."
- Paul A., Gideons International, Slaughter, KY
- "The 'Letters/Emails' module is great and gives a lot of flexibility.
I had no trouble setting up the letters and getting the logo into them.
So glad to get the letters out of Word. I don't like it or Excel.
I've been missing my Lotus Suite. When I had to upgrade from Windows XP last year,
I discovered Lotus had been discontinued and had to take Word and Excel. I find them
both very cumbersome after using Lotus for years.
Now I can use the Donarius labels for the new member envelopes too - much simpler
than what I have to do to get a label out of Excel using Word."
- Anne D., Ontario Eastern Bluebird Society,
- "I had looked at several church giving programs, each having a plethora of things that
could be done. I needed something simple and easy to use and Donarius fit the bill.
You buy only what you need and at a very affordable price. I highly recommend it." -
David R., First U.M.C.,
- "I am a bookkeeper for two not-for-profit organizations and Donarius of Nuverb Systems
Inc. is the only software I will use to keep track of the donations! Not only does the
software keep track of all of our donation needs but the support from Nuverb is the fastest
and helpful Iíve ever experienced. Thank you Nuverb!" -
Lori C., The Gathering Place,
- "Donarius is a very good program and is very affordable for smaller churches.
It is easy to set up and navigate.
As well the people at Nuverb are very helpful. Thank you for a great program." -
Wilma G., Grunthal Abundant Life Fellowship,
- "I have been using Donarius for about 4 months. It is the easiest program to use for
church management. The support is superb. I love it and you can do your reports and any
needs so much faster. I am so thankful to God for directing me to this program. I consider
this a blessing for me and my church. The members are so impressed with their
individual reports." - Gloria L., Eastern Star Baptist Church,
- "Even though we have a small church, it is good to know there is a product available
that is not cost prohibitive and will allow us to expand as we grow. Many other
software programs are designed with larger churches in mind and don't lend themselves
easily to a smaller church that does not need the expanded modules/services until later.
With Donarius, we pay for exactly what we need, and can add on at any time. I like the
ala carte aspect of this software. Customer service is great! I have called them
several times and I am always met with friendly, helpful personnel who don't mind
going the extra mile to walk me thru any issue.
I would highly recommend Donarius to any church - large or small. It will grow with
you as you grow." -
Barb H., Lifewalk Church, Surf City, NC
- "Donarius was so easy to setup and learn. The reports are exactly what we need,
and the options for receipt printing make the treasurerís job much easier." -
Tami P., Upper Pine Gospel Chapel,
Rose Prairie, BC
- "The upgrade is working flawlessly. This is the most powerful and easiest to use
Church software I have ever had. It makes inputting data kinda of fun to do.
Couldn't be happier." -
Fred G., Trinity Lutheran Church, Wayland ,MI
- "The software is easy to use with excellent technical support. Nuverb is very helpful
to customize the program to our specific needs in a timely manner." -
Selina, L., Toronto Chinese Community Church,
- "I love Donarius Software!
1) it is easy to understand
2) the support for any questions
that come up is unparalleled (I usually get an answer the same day) and
3) it can be altered
to fit my needs for free the whole first year!" -
King of Glory Christian Church, Swannanoa, NC
- "Donarius is definitely a wonderful software and is a great way to keep the church
organized. It's been two months and we are fully familiar with the program and when we
had any questions, help was just a phone call away." -
Josie R., International Assembly of God,
- "From their tutorials, the downloads, the setup and weekly usage - Donarius has
performed professionally, flawlessly and expediently for us at our small congregation.
This has been a great product for us. We only wish we would have done this sooner. It
made our church accounting much easier and faster. Thank you Nuverb Systems, Inc." -
Glenn L., Windsor Baptist Church,
- "We are a small congregation with average Sunday attendance of about 80 (including
children). We needed a simple to use donation tracking system that would generate a donation
acknowledgment letter at the end of the year. As a practicing public accountant, I am very
pleased with the "Donarius" software. I can utilize other volunteers from the congregation
to record all of the weekly contributions, even though they are not trained accountants or
familiar with accounting software. This is a great solution and also a great savings over
other products on the market." - Matt L., Delta, CO
- "I am a bookkeeper for a midsize church in Oklahoma. One of my primary duties is
to receive donations, track the giving of the church membership and send reports to donors
quarterly and at the end of the year. I have been using the Donarius program for over a year
now and cannot say enough positive things about it. The cost was very reasonable which is
important to a church of this size. But even more importantly my work has been made immensely
easier, quicker and better since I began using Donarius. I received all the information and
help needed to make the change over to the new program. And now I receive immediate and
helpful assistance whenever I have a question. If a program were to be given a grade I would
give Donarius an A+." - Ann L., Woodward, OK
- "I researched for hours for an online cloud product and several software. I spent hours
fiddling with Donorwise, "DONATION", and Donarius. In the end I chose Donarius." -
Will K., Davis, CA
- "We are very pleased to use Donarius every week to keep our donations and receipting
process organized. The data entry is smooth with minimal key strokes; the reports are clear
and concise. When we need help, Nuverb tech support is always patient and thoroughly helpful.
We would recommend Donarius to small and medium-sized charities, churches and not-for-profits.
- Sandy G., Kitchener, ON
- "I am quite amazed, I have been unable to find anything your system can't handle and
using Dropbox to share data is amazing." - Ron W., Thornhill, ON
- "I found your software on the Internet and downloaded a copy. I was sure that I
wouldn't be able to use it - it just seemed too easy! I figured there must be
details missing that wouldn't make it work for our needs.
Well I was wrong!
We have been using it now for 1 month and have had great success. Even the few
requests I've made have been met with much support and assistance. I really
appreciate it." - Cynthia C., Oakland, CA
- "Thanks so much for your help with the conversion of my Membership Plus data.
This has been a real life saver for me since the program suddenly died and
could not be revived. I have purchased the Donarius software and look forward
to using it in the service of our ministry." - Robert, El Paso, TX
- "Thank You, for your help getting and getting setup on your software. It is very easy to use and does a great job. The price is great. You offered to help with importing our files, but it was so easy we did not need any help." -
Gary, Shreveport, LA
- "Again, I am amazed at how slick this program is. What a time saver it was at the end of the year! Thank you!" -
Marg, Dunnville, ON
- "Donarius is simple to use and meets a very specific need. I appreciate being able
to purchase a program that does not require me to purchase a lot of software
modules or applications which I don't need in order to get one specific
application which I need." - Donny, Nashville, AR
- "As usual, your response time is fantastic and your suggested solutions easily and effectively implemented. It was a happy day indeed when we chose to install your package." - Bern, Kitchener, ON
- "Donarius provides exactly what we need at a reasonable cost."
- Ron, Edinburg, TX
- "Donarius is very suitable for Envelope Secretary use. It is not difficult
to understand and use."
- Charles, Wasaga Beach, ON
- "I am delighted with your demo and pleased with the simplicity of the system. Please
mail me an activation code - cheque enclosed" - Helen, Kitchener, ON
- "We are so very happy to have found you and connected with you. I shall tell
our best friends who pastor churches about this sweet little program."
- John, Waelder, TX
- "I have been looking for a program like this for a long time"
- Maurice, Toronto, ON
- "We're impressed with Donarius -- its real beauty is its simplicity" - Ken, Derby, KS
- "I want you to know that the program is working very well. I cannot believe how
easy it is, not only to enter the information but to spot discrepancies between
the treasurer's report and mine and to find the errors. It is really very good!
Thank you." - Mrs. Bell, Ottawa, ON
- "The program has been a real help and time saver in keeping track of
donations and doing financial reports and at tax time for receipts.
Keep up the great work!!!" - Peter, Burlington, MA
- "You guys are incredible!! Your support is WORLD CLASS.
Thanks for being so timely." - Falcon, Virginia Beach, VA
Donarius has a 4 ½ star rating on Capterra